Saturday 17 December 2016

Our team part 7: Matilda

Hi!

My name is Matilda, like that Roald Dahl’s children’s book. Unfortunately though, I don’t have the ability to move things with just the force of my mind, unlike the Matilda of that story.

I’m studying public law in the University of Tampere, but I spent last year studying environmental sciences in the University of Iceland. Combining these studies, environmental law is what I’m currently concentrating on learning more about - and our waste flow project has been a great opportunity to enhance that knowledge in the field of waste management and recycling legislation.

Being still in the middle of my studies, I find consumerism and material flows especially interesting, as that is something everyone faces on a daily basis regardless of one’s degree or profession. Tiny daily decisions, but definitely important ones. And I’m very happy that I made the decision to apply to Demola this autumn, we had an amazing multidisciplinary team.



- Matilda -

1 comment: