Thursday 10 November 2016

Our team part 5: Henriikka

Hello!

I'm Henriikka, a 23-year-old student from Tampere University of Technology. Originally I'm not from Tampere but from a smaller town called Lahti (the same town that our Project Manager Mikko is from). I represent the business side of this project because my field is Industrial Engineering and Management. During this Demola project I'm also the Blog Manager.




I have always been into cultural things such as music, art and languages. I play the violin and I have danced ballet when I was younger. Languages are my passion particularly and that's one of the reasons I wanted to take part in this Demola project. Last academic year I spent in Berlin as an exchange student and got used to working in multicultural teams. I found international projects extremely interesting and I decided to take part in international projects here in Finland, too. 

Throughout my studies my technical focus has been on environmental things which is why I selected this Demola project. With our team I want to create an innovative solution that can make waste management easier!


- Henriikka -


No comments:

Post a Comment