Tuesday 22 November 2016

Our team part 6: Ane

Hey, my name is Ane. Currently I’m an exchange student at the UTA in the field of Business. Because there’re a lot of exchange contracts between universities in Europe, the exchange possibilities were large. For me the northern countries have attracted me for a long time, partly because of the nature, but also because of their way of handling/organizing certain aspects. The student reports of former exchange students about their stay in Tampere where really positive. Therefore I decided to sign up for this university and so far I don’t regret this choice.

I decided to apply for the Smart waste flow project, because I recognized the problem which each company has with the waste management: wastes cost money, effort, capacity etc. but doesn’t add value for the customers. Finding a proper solution for this problem is really interesting and important, also to raise the environmentally friendliness of the world to a higher level. Right now the project has changed to households as new target group, which is for me personally less interesting because of the lack of business related content. However, also with this project we can have a positive influence on the environment. Within this project my official task is, in addition to the regular activities, updating the playbook (a document in which we record all different kind of information about the project, like for instance the problem, solutions, ideas, planning etc..) However, in practice we often work on this as a group because some consultation with each other is frequently required.


- Ane - 

1 comment: