Tuesday 11 October 2016

Our team part 1: Aili

I'm the newest member to our group and I joined the team a bit later than the others. However, I'm very excited to be part of the project! I am an exchange student from the United States and go to university in northern Minnesota. I'm outdoorsy and love to escape to nature. I enjoy being in the woods or on a lake doing different activities such as mountain biking, hiking, sailing, running, photography, etc. I like to be creative and work with my hands, knitting, woodworking, doodling, and pottery.

I study Environmental Studies with an emphasis in Industrial Ecology. I'm very passionate about the environment and is why I decided to go to university to study Environmental Studies. I want to be involved in my community and work to make it more environmentally responsible. Working on this project with the team is a great opportunity to use knowledge from my studies in a practical way. I'm interested in learning new things and by working on the project I will be introduced to a variety of new challenges.



- Aili - 

No comments:

Post a Comment