Monday 17 October 2016

Our team part 3: Simone

So, my name is Simone, I am 27 years old and I am from Vienna, Austria. I am doing my exchange semester here in Tampere and I am studying international business at TAMK but in my home country I study management for SME.

I love Finland because of the wonderful nature, the good education system and I also like the finnish mentality.

In my freetime I like to play the flute, go for some hiking trips and meet friends and family. Yoga is also a very important part in my life as I try to live in a minimalist way.

I heard about Demola in the orientation week at TAMK and I really got interested in this kind of innovation work. I chose the smart waste flow project because waste mangement is an important topic all around the world and especially SME's have a huge need in finding cheap and easy ways to handle their waste properly. So I wanted to join this team to create an innovative solution to keep Finland "green" :)




- Simone -

No comments:

Post a Comment