Sunday 30 October 2016

Our team part 4: Kaisa

Hi everyone! I’m Kaisa, 25 years old and I study energy and environmental things. I’m a country girl, well at least I was born and raised in a farm in a small city of Huittinen. I still feel more of a country girl than a city girl even though now I live in the city of Pori. I travel to Tampere to school and back few times a week. I am an outdoor person and I have just lately discovered hiking and geocatching. During this fall, I have been hiking few trips and planning already a new hiking trip. The picture of me is from Koli national park which was a great place, even though a bit foggy… I also spend every summer and autumn a lot of time in the forests picking berries and mushrooms which I use to my other hobby, baking. During my free time, I also go to the gym and jogging.




I applied to this Smart Waste Flow project because the subject is interesting and I wish to work with this kind of problems also in the future. Clean technologies, such as biomass and solar, and green thinking overall is something that I’m really interested in. I also have some work experience in resource wisdom so I can apply that a bit in this project.



- Kaisa -


No comments:

Post a Comment